Frequently Asked Questions For Kerala Tour Packages
1) Why KeralaHotelandResort?
Keralahotelandresort.com is a travel portal. We display information from multiple tour packages, based on your preferences, to help you to select your travel options lightning fast. We provide you the best rates of tour packages across Kerala with a professional touch of services. This helps you save time, effort and most importantly? Tons of cash.
2) Where are you located?
We are located in Bangalore (Karnataka) and Cochin (Kerala)
3) Does the agent help right through the end of the opted tour ?
Our representatives will assist you in the best possible way and will personally monitor your opted tour package, helping you enjoy your business or leisure trip.
4) Do you arrange packages to hotels which are mentioned in your list of select hotels / resorts ?
YES. We arrange packages to hotels/resorts mentioned in our list of selected Hotels/Resorts or choice of your Hotels/Resorts.
5) Which was the right time to contact Keralahotelandresort travel executive ?
You can call us on 0897 1433 488 or 0994 7001 900 from Monday- Sunday from 10.00 a.m. - 10.00 p.m IST.
6) Will I be picked up from the Airport / Railway station or Bus Stop?
Airport / Railway Station pick-up is included in all the tour packages featured in our website, EXCEPT for the houseboat cruise packages.
7) What was your cancellation policy for tour packages ?
Tour packages Cancellation Charges:
21 - 14 Days before requested arrival date there is a cancellation fee of 10% of Total Amount.
13 - 7 Days before requested arrival date there is a cancellation fee of 20% of Total Amount.
6 - 4 Days before requested arrival date there is a cancellation fee of 50% of Total Amount.
3 - 0 Days before requested arrival date there is a cancellation fee of 100% of Total Amount.
8) Do you operate group tours ?
Yes , we do operate group tours.
9) When is the High / Peak tourist season in Kerala ?
May – August (Lean Season)
September – November(High Season)
December – January (Peak Season)
February - April (High Season)
10) Does the Driver speak English / Hindi ?
All our Driver speaks & understands either English or Hindi.
11) How do i receive the receipt and the Hotel vouchers ?
The receipt and the hotel vouchers shall be mail to your Emailid address once the payment is received by us.
12) How can i reserve a particular package ?
For reservations, kindly forward us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly mentioning the exact travel date (date of your arrival in kerala) & the name of the package. If you require a customized package, you can send us an email with your requirements or click this link
13) Do i get a dedicated chauffeur driven car or a shared car ?
All Our Tour Packages are EXCLUSIVE TOURS and NOT part of a Group Tour.
14) Is Houseboat rented on exclusive basis or shared ?
Houseboat is reserved on EXCLUSIVE basis only and not on Shared basis.
15) How safe are Houseboat stay ?
The houseboat crew boat takes special care to meet the needs of the tourists. They are also given special training in first aid and life saving techniques to meet if any emergency arises. Hence there is nothing to worry about safety.
16) Is vegetarian food available in Hotels/Resorts ?
YES. Both Vegetarian and NON-Vegetarian Food is available at all the hotels / resorts featured in the Tour Packages.
17) Are floating cottages and Houseboats the same ?
NO. Floating cottages are cottages built over a floating deck on the backwaters and anchored firmly to the mainland. Houseboats are giant country crafts, measuring up to 80 foot in length, with 01 or 02 bedrooms and cruise in the backwaters.
18) Do all the hotels /resorts/ houseboats featured in the package have western toilets ?
YES. All the resorts / hotels featured in the tour packages have Western Toilets.
19) Is air conditioning available at all the hotels/resorts featured in the packages ?
YES. Air conditioning is available at all the hotels / resorts featured in our website except at Thekkady (Periyar) & Munnar hills, as these are high altitude places with cool climate.
20) Can i see some testimonials of some of your clients ?
YES. Inorder to view the testimonials of our clients, kindly logonto – www.keralahotelandresort.com/testimonials
21) Can I know the Hotel / Tour Package availability status over phone ?
NO. Availability status of the hotels / tour package can be known by sending an email to email@example.com with the exact travel date / check-in date clearly mentioned in the email.
22) What’s the best mode of communication to contact your Co ?
The best mode of communication to contact us is by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR Call us 08971 433488 or 09947 001900.
23) Apart from the packages shown in your website, do we get customized package according to our requirement ?
Yes. We can create tour packages according to your requirements but only with the hotels / resorts featured in our hotel list.
24) How is the weather in Kerala ?
Summer - April-June (26 - 33 degree Celsius)
Monsoon - July-September (22 - 27 degree Celsius)
Winter - October-March (24 - 32 degree Celsius)
25) How much advance do I have to pay to secure the reservations ?
For all packages, except the Deluxe Packages and Family Packages 25 % of the total package cost has to be deposited, on confirmation of the package. The balance payment can be paid while in Kerala.
For all Deluxe Packages and Family Packages 50 % of the total package cost has to be paid as advance, on confirmation of the package and the balance amount to be paid, while in Kerala.
26) Is VISA a must to visit India ?
A Visa is a must to enter India for Foreign nationals. You can contact the Indian Embassy / High Commission in your country for the same. It is best to carry your passport with you all the time. You may also carry a travel insurance.